American Dream TV is filming “Promoting Charlotte” with a number of native actual property brokers whereas showcasing a number of the metropolis’s hottest points of interest.
The brand new collection just isn’t affiliated with different actual estate-focused spinoffs like Netflix’s “Promoting Sundown.”
Background: The present “American Dream TV” has beforehand featured 64 different actual property markets and is presently filming its Charlotte collection.
Why it issues: Our metropolis just isn’t camera-shy. A number of native locations and people have been featured in latest TV productions.
- Netflix present “The Ultimatum” used Charlotte locals to spotlight the town’s courting scene whereas filming at in style areas like Billy Sunday in Optimist Corridor.
- Charlotte was additionally a contender for a derivative of Netflix’s “Promoting Tampa” earlier than the present was denied for one more season.
What to anticipate: The present will concentrate on native actual property, neighborhoods and tradition.
- Mendoza tells Axios that one of many first episodes highlights the town’s newest sports activities developments, like Charlotte FC.
- One other episode options Uptown’s fifth Road District and its evolution through the years, with new restaurant additions which might be driving foot site visitors.
What’s subsequent: “Promoting Charlotte” has already began filming, you may’ve noticed them round Uptown at locations like Saku and The Ivey’s Lodge.
- Mendoza says filming across the metropolis has helped numerous companies by drawing extra clients.
The place to observe: Episodes air as soon as each different month on Apple TV, Amazon Fireplace TV, CBS and Fox.
- The primary episode aired in November on CBS and the second episode is predicted to air mid-January.